Welcome to Clemson Community Care Online
If you are new to Clemson Community Care, we invite you to learn more about our organization through this website and to visit our offices located in Clemson. We welcome your participation whether it be through seeking our services, volunteering your service or making a donation.
City ordinance requires all to wear masks in public places
Due to the aggressive spread of COVID-19 virus in our state, the City of Clemson just passed a temporary emergency ordinance requiring all to wear face coverings in public places to reduce the risk of transmission of virus. Click here for details.
CLIENT INFORMATION during COVID19
Our hours have not changed, but our procedures have. Social distancing as well as procedures put forth by our board of directors are in place.
For Food, we are asking you to park at the back of the building and phone us at 864-653-4460. We will bring your food to your car.
For utility and rent assistance, we will conduct interviews inside in our conference room. It is best to phone for an appointment, but if you don’t have an appointment, phone from your car Monday through Thursday between 9 and 10:30. We will meet you at the door for your temperature check. We have required masks if you don’t have your own. Phone us at 864-653-4460 if you have any questions or any special needs in paying your rent and utility bills due to the ongoing COVID19 epidemic or if you need assistance with SNAP applications or renewals.
Protocol for Reopening CCC as set forth by the Board of Directors
- Volunteer(s) will be responsible for all intake processing and shelving of food donations – lifting up to 35 pounds is required.
- Volunteer(s) will work 9:00-noon and work on a consistent day.
- Volunteer(s) will be required to wear a mask and gloves according to CDC and DHEC guidelines.
- Volunteer(s) will be responsible for wiping down workspace at the end of their shift.
- Volunteer(s) will be required to adhere to social distancing guidelines set forth by the CDC.
- Volunteer(s) will be required to remain in designated volunteer spaces.
Phase 1 (approximate date June 15)
- CCC will have only one (1) volunteer per day.
- CCC current clients requesting food will receive services in the parking lot and via phone.
- CCC clients in need of financial assistance will come inside to complete paperwork and to be interviewed. The interview will be conducted in the conference room at the large table where social distancing can be enforced.
Requirements for staff, clients, volunteers and visitors upon entering the building:
- A CCC representative will check temperatures before entry to the building.
- All staff, clients, volunteers and visitors will be required to wear a mask and gloves per the CDC and DHEC guidelines.
- CCC will follow the handwashing and cleaning guidelines set forth by the CDC and DHEC.
- Volunteer re-entry will be reviewed by the Board of Directors monthly.
- CCC Director and the Board will review volunteer re-entry and increase or decrease daily volunteers to an appropriate level.
- CCC will continue to adhere to Phase 1 guidelines.
- CCC returns to normal operations based on available data.
If you have any questions about the CCC program or would like to volunteer, contact the office by phone (864-653-4460) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Contact webmaster with corrections or suggestions for the CCC website.